Change / Restore IMEI MTK6577 China Dual Sim Phone Engineer Mode
If this video helped you, PLEASE like, share and subscribe to my videos. I would greatly appreciate your help.
Hopefully this video will help you change or restore your IMEI on your MTK mediatek phone or Chinese or phones from China. Please follow instructions carefully. I cannot offer support for this however it should work with most MTK bases phones. Also goes without saying that do this at your own risk.
Also for those who do not know their engineering mode code download an app called “MTK Engineering Mode” I don’t have a link so please search google for it.
1. Install “MTK Engineering Mode” then Start App
2. Then go to MTK Settings
3. Go to Connectivity
4. Go to CDS Information
5. Go to Radio Information
6. Select Phone1
7. At the top there is a command line which begins “AT+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1″ (Put your first IMEI number, check phone box or case for imei)
8. Hit send command and you will / may get a confirmation that “sent to mSend”.
9. Now go back and select “Phone2″ (for the second IMEI number)
10. At the top there is a command line which begins “AT+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2″ (Put your second IMEI number)
11. Reboot your phone and check you IMEI number (Dial *#06#).
Please like and share this video.